"Via Zammata' demos and rarities"

Updated
egross714

Can someone please point me in the right direction as to where I might be able to purchase a copy of the "Via Zammata' demos and rarities".  I didn’t know until today that this even existed and I am dying to own a copy.

tony b.

It seems that finding a copy of 'Via Zammata' could be a magical search, and I hope you will find the copy you desire 

Clifton E.

Whatever you want to post, you can. Just avoid posting any disruptive. It seems like you're a lovely guy. So feel free to collapse.  basket random

Drew B.

You may find both new and used music records on famous websites like Amazon, eggy car eBay, and Discogs. To see whether any merchants are providing the album, search for the album title or the artist's name on these platforms.

Miomi Locis

Have you been to e-commerce sites?

minamisawa f.

Generally, you can publish whatever you want. Simply refrain from publishing any disruptive or spammy content. You come across as a nice guy. So go ahead and pass out.

Pearl R.

Can someone please point me in the right direction as to where I might be able to purchase a copy of the "Via Zammata' demos and rarities".

Robert DuPuy

DZ. I just finished listening to Via Zammata. Just awesome. I can’t wait to see you play live when the world opens up again to live music again. Just mad I haven’t listened to this earlier. 

egross714

Thank you Dweezil!

I have seen you perform several times over the years. I was lucky enough to attend your record release party for Confessions at the Whisky back in the day.

Dweezil

Donny Osmond sang "Stayin' Alive" that night if I recall correctly.

Dweezil

Hi Egross714,

You can purchase the tracks from the music store: https://www.dweezilzappa.com/songs/1964061-via-zammata

If you aren't yet a Silver Subscriber, You might want to consider that option as you will get some free tracks from the album along with many other perks.

Post to Thread