Roger D.

Axe-Fx III patches ?

Updated
I bought the 5150 Bundle and have really, REALLY been enjoying it ! Since DZ is covering Fair Warning territory now, and I think he mentioned that's the sound he's going for in the Axe-Fx ( ? ) ..., I was wondering if anyone...
Read more
DZ Reward site guidelines for posts?

DZ Reward site guidelines for posts?

Updated
I'm exploring the site and getting comfortable, but I have a question on how to use the site. Should Forum be used for ongoing communal topics, and Blog posts for long-form article type posts? Doesn't seem like the Forum...
Read more
james z.

how can start?

Updated
 fall guys is a colorful world with hundreds of thousands of different challenges.
You can easily find or search anywhere because this is a popular game, friendly for all ages. It will bring endless joy to you and everyone...
Read more
Randy Rhoads

Randy Rhoads

Updated
Hi DZ - I’m listening to your Dean Delray interview. You’ve consistently mentioned Randy Rhoads as a formative influence alongside Frank and Eddie. Personally, even though I love Eddie, Randy was the guitarist that inspired...
Read more
robert f.

tour schedule

Updated
I sought out this site because I wanted to stay abreast of Dweezil's tour schedule. Dont see one   ...
Read more
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?!?

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?!?

Updated
https://youtu.be/7G9otXcqwz0...
Read more
Jeff H.

Z

Updated
Any chance of a Z reunion? Saw Z in Chicago many moons ago. Asked Ahmet about it at the hologram tour in Baltimore. The whole Z band was there except you. Brotherly Love comes from Motherly Love. ...
Read more
Hello, I am Alvalanker, Happy To Be Here

Hello, I am Alvalanker, Happy To Be Here

Updated
Huge Frank Zappa fan, my dad played me We're Only In It For the Money when I was a little kid and I was totally mesmerized with the sounds and the funny lyrics, it just blew me away.  Then in my 30's as a professional guitar...
Read more
Jeffrey W.

You should be proud.

Updated
 I can't help but think about what a fantastic son Dweezil is. I can not attest to his personal life and I do not care to. But the manner in which he carrys himself, honors his father's legacy and continues to produce and...
Read more
Dweezil’s Reverb Shop

Dweezil’s Reverb Shop

Updated
It’s scheduled to open tomorrow Wednesday, January 27th. I’m surprised that the news hasn’t been updated here in 4 months to include this information. Guitars, pedals, recording gear, and more...    ...
Read more
How do I send my gifts to another person?

How do I send my gifts to another person?

Updated
How do I send my gifts to another person...
Read more
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?!?;

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?!?;

Updated
https://youtu.be/7G9otXcqwz0...
Read more
scallop s.

Axe-Fx III patches ?

Updated
My routine is to listen to podcasts every evening. That's why I signed up for the 5150 Bundle. Very good!!! I'm looking in Ax-Fx?, I was wondering if anyone knows when the presets will be available?...
Read more
Marco M.

FZ;s 80th birthday

Updated
FZ would've turned eighty today - he left us twenty-three years too soon. I am convinced he would be even more disgusted with politics and the state of things in this country (and the world) now than he ever was. Zappa...
Read more
Phase 2 Lumpy factoid

Phase 2 Lumpy factoid

Updated
I worked in commercial printing for 20+ years, and when a friend gave me an original vinyl of "We're Only in it for the Money", I had heard the stories about FZ trying to get permission... Upon closer inspection, I realized...
Read more