Christopher G.

Mint Johnny Guitar Watson

Updated
Choice thrift store find. Mint Condition- Johnny Guitar ‘A real Mother for you’. $1 
Engineered by Kerry McNabb (credited McNab)  Produced and arranged by JGW.  ...
Read more
David R.

Setlist for upcoming tour

Updated
Does anyone know if he will be performing the full Apostrophe album? That is my fave and would like to see that performed in its entirety....
Read more
Thank you Dweezil, this is great.

Thank you Dweezil, this is great.

Updated
I just got the 5150 package for my birthday.  I feel like I got a box of Godiva chocolates and I am savoring every bite.  A co-worker turned me on to Frank's music in the early 90's (grew up in a strict Christian house,...
Read more
RIP

RIP

Updated
A place to say goodbye to our dearly departed    ^...
Read more
David P.

Rasta Guitar Pickup

Updated
Hi Dweezil, Any chance this could be the same pickup as in your Rasta guitar?    ...
Read more
Steve M.

Touring Band

Updated
Anyone know who will be backing up Dweezil on this tour? Is he taking the One Shot Deal band? Travers, Gonzales, Kime,........
Read more
Dweezil Zappa guitar lessons @ TrueFire

Dweezil Zappa guitar lessons @ TrueFire

Updated
Dweezil Zappa guitar teacher This looks promising! ^...
Read more
Randy Rhoads

Randy Rhoads

Updated
Hi DZ - I’m listening to your Dean Delray interview. You’ve consistently mentioned Randy Rhoads as a formative influence alongside Frank and Eddie. Personally, even though I love Eddie, Randy was the guitarist that inspired...
Read more
egross714

"Via Zammata' demos and rarities"

Updated
Can someone please point me in the right direction as to where I might be able to purchase a copy of the "Via Zammata' demos and rarities".  I didn’t know until today that this even existed and I am dying to own a copy....
Read more
Deep Purple Machine Head DZ Atmos Remix

Deep Purple Machine Head DZ Atmos Remix

Updated
Thought I’d share this here…I can’t wait to hear it! https://youtu.be/kkeppS4UZOg?si=ujSBCeU_iHCcjLpr...
Read more
Doug J.

Permission

Updated
Can someone point me in the direction of getting permission to re-record and perform a specific song in the catalog? I'm happy to pay for these rights. Thank you....
Read more
Hello, I am Alvalanker, Happy To Be Here

Hello, I am Alvalanker, Happy To Be Here

Updated
Huge Frank Zappa fan, my dad played me We're Only In It For the Money when I was a little kid and I was totally mesmerized with the sounds and the funny lyrics, it just blew me away.  Then in my 30's as a professional guitar...
Read more
Tommy S.

The Apostrophe and Roxy tour

Updated
Please do Europe as well - pleaaaaase ...
Read more
robert f.

tour schedule

Updated
I sought out this site because I wanted to stay abreast of Dweezil's tour schedule. Dont see one   ...
Read more
Twin pack cassette - WACF/Fair Warning

Twin pack cassette - WACF/Fair Warning

Updated
I thought about this the other day while listening to the RWTD podcast .... Anyone remember seeing the Van Halen Warner Brothers release that was a twin pack cassette package with WACF/Faiar Warning on 1 cassette tape?  WACF...
Read more