Twin pack cassette - WACF/Fair Warning

Twin pack cassette - WACF/Fair Warning

Updated
I thought about this the other day while listening to the RWTD podcast .... Anyone remember seeing the Van Halen Warner Brothers release that was a twin pack cassette package with WACF/Faiar Warning on 1 cassette tape?  WACF...
Read more
kenneth d.

"Peaches" pedal 'E'

Updated
When you play Peaches en Regalia why don't I hear the low pedal 'E' at around 2:24 ? Need that !!...
Read more
Roger D.

Axe-Fx III patches ?

Updated
I bought the 5150 Bundle and have really, REALLY been enjoying it ! Since DZ is covering Fair Warning territory now, and I think he mentioned that's the sound he's going for in the Axe-Fx ( ? ) ..., I was wondering if anyone...
Read more
Thelonius Monk

Thelonius Monk

Updated
Was it thelonius monk who was complimented on solo and then replied “you should have heard what I was trying to play!” ?? Somehow I think most musicians can relate....
Read more
Jamie  G.

Ibanez JS3 Donnie Hunt

Updated
Hello, Does anyone have a photo or info on the Ibanez js3 (Donnie hunt) that DZ apparently owns. I know there’s a super fan here that knows all his guitars lol. I run the IG page ibanezjs3 and I’m trying to find the remain 15...
Read more
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?!?;

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?!?;

Updated
https://youtu.be/7G9otXcqwz0...
Read more
egross714

"Via Zammata' demos and rarities"

Updated
Can someone please point me in the right direction as to where I might be able to purchase a copy of the "Via Zammata' demos and rarities".  I didn’t know until today that this even existed and I am dying to own a copy....
Read more
SF SHOW VIP

SF SHOW VIP

Updated
I am very likely not going to be able to make the SF show due to a family obligation, and I hate that AXS is charging fees to me and the buyer for the VIP ticket I am selling. Has anyone ever used the transfer ticket feature?...
Read more
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?!?

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?!?

Updated
https://youtu.be/7G9otXcqwz0...
Read more
The 14 year old me would like it if

The 14 year old me would like it if

Updated
Mr Zappa could possibly post a quick lesson for "Let's Talk About It" because the 49 year old me still can't figure it all out. Love that album, used to have it on vinyl but the solo on that song in particular is epic. I...
Read more
Rick H.

Spending 52 with YOU!

Updated
Almost 10 years since I last saw ya, Dweezil, you've inexplicably chosen to play my hometown while I'm away on my annual vacation.  For SHAME!  So with that in mind, I'll be flying to Santa Fe to join you for the last night...
Read more
Eddie and the slide

Eddie and the slide

Updated
Does Eddie use a slide in "I'll Wait"?  I always thought that was a whammy + slide combo coming out of the solo.  Then I was listening carefully and was wondering if he was using it periodically throughout the solo.  I know...
Read more
Steve M.

Touring Band

Updated
Anyone know who will be backing up Dweezil on this tour? Is he taking the One Shot Deal band? Travers, Gonzales, Kime,........
Read more
Randy Rhoads

Randy Rhoads

Updated
Hi DZ - I’m listening to your Dean Delray interview. You’ve consistently mentioned Randy Rhoads as a formative influence alongside Frank and Eddie. Personally, even though I love Eddie, Randy was the guitarist that inspired...
Read more
What Are You Playing?

What Are You Playing?

Updated
Hey everyone! I thought it'd be fun to start a thread where we can share what games we're currently diving into. Whether it's a classic you've revisited, a new blockbuster hit, an indie gem, or even something as quirky as...
Read more