How do I download my videos?

How do I download my videos?

Updated
I purchased the Ultimate SUPER FAN Concert Cut and can stream the videos under “Concert Videos You Own,” but I can’t find any download option.
The purchase description says the package includes ownership of downloadable...
Read more
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?!?

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?!?

Updated
https://youtu.be/7G9otXcqwz0...
Read more
Twin pack cassette - WACF/Fair Warning

Twin pack cassette - WACF/Fair Warning

Updated
I thought about this the other day while listening to the RWTD podcast .... Anyone remember seeing the Van Halen Warner Brothers release that was a twin pack cassette package with WACF/Faiar Warning on 1 cassette tape?  WACF...
Read more
David P.

Rasta Guitar Pickup

Updated
Hi Dweezil, Any chance this could be the same pickup as in your Rasta guitar?    ...
Read more
Roger D.

Axe-Fx III patches ?

Updated
I bought the 5150 Bundle and have really, REALLY been enjoying it ! Since DZ is covering Fair Warning territory now, and I think he mentioned that's the sound he's going for in the Axe-Fx ( ? ) ..., I was wondering if anyone...
Read more
egross714

"Via Zammata' demos and rarities"

Updated
Can someone please point me in the right direction as to where I might be able to purchase a copy of the "Via Zammata' demos and rarities".  I didn’t know until today that this even existed and I am dying to own a copy....
Read more
Sam D.

Where is Tommy Mars??

Updated
Hey Dweezil, im humbled and honored to chat with you here.  Your shows have been the highlight of each year ever since you have been doing them and I cant thank you enough for all of your efforts.  Its always amazing to see...
Read more
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?!?;

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?!?;

Updated
https://youtu.be/7G9otXcqwz0...
Read more
Thank you Dweezil, this is great.

Thank you Dweezil, this is great.

Updated
I just got the 5150 package for my birthday.  I feel like I got a box of Godiva chocolates and I am savoring every bite.  A co-worker turned me on to Frank's music in the early 90's (grew up in a strict Christian house,...
Read more
robert f.

tour schedule

Updated
I sought out this site because I wanted to stay abreast of Dweezil's tour schedule. Dont see one   ...
Read more
Alan B.

Van Halen and Steve Vai documentary

Updated
I'm trying to get a message to Dweezil.  A couple of years back, I made a Black Sabbath/Zappa documentary that I sent your way. (I think you liked it.) Last year I made a documentary with your buddy Steve Vai.  For the...
Read more
The 14 year old me would like it if

The 14 year old me would like it if

Mr Zappa could possibly post a quick lesson for "Let's Talk About It" because the 49 year old me still can't figure it all out. Love that album, used to have it on vinyl but the solo on that song in particular is epic. I...
Read more
Pedro T.

How about those EVH guitars

Hi Dweezil, love the podcast episodes and all the stuff you’ve been doing to honor Eddie’s legacy. I know you were in 5150 with Eddie a bunch of times, assuming you played them, I was wondering if you could give us your...
Read more