Axe-Fx III patches ?

Updated
Roger D.

I bought the 5150 Bundle and have really, REALLY been enjoying it !

Since DZ is covering Fair Warning territory now, and I think he mentioned that's the sound he's going for in the Axe-Fx ( ? ) ..., I was wondering if anyone knows when the presets will be available ?

Elijah N.

Since these presets' availability can change over time, staying connected with the Axe-Fx community and checking the sources mentioned above can help you find the desired presets or patches. driving directions

Clifton E.

I constructed a VH gift that, in my opinion, closely resembles his original setup, but it sounds like you're going to go into the entire studio chain, which is outside my scope. I'm eagerly anticipating your insights! penalty kick online

Angelo P.

great post

scallop s.

My routine is to listen to podcasts every evening. That's why I signed up for the 5150 Bundle. Very good!!!

alex s.

wow,, thanks for the information.

Roger D.

love, Love, LOVE what you're doing !  I've got a VH present that I made which I think is very similar to his original rig ..., but it sounds like you're going to dig into the complete studio chain and that's beyond my capabilities !  I'm really looking forward to your insights !

Dweezil

Hi Roger,

I haven't gotten to the episode where I will be reverse engineering the sounds, so the presets aren't ready yet. I'll definitely keep you posted though! Glad you're enjoying the podcast. Best, DZ

Post to Thread