Let's make the water turn black

Let's make the water turn black

Updated
Hi Dweezil !   I hope you and the family are doing well.  I have the most ridiculous question ever -- my wife and I have a difference of opinion that we hope you can settle -- is "Let's Make the Water Turn Black" in 2/4 or...
Read more
Where to start with FOH and live DZ downloads

Where to start with FOH and live DZ downloads

Updated
I have the original ZPZ cd and dvd and am looking to explore getting the live downloads. 

Where do you suggest I start? Which ones do you enjoy and why? Thanks in advance! Apostrophe Live! Live In The Moment...
Read more
Marco M.

FZ;s 80th birthday

Updated
FZ would've turned eighty today - he left us twenty-three years too soon. I am convinced he would be even more disgusted with politics and the state of things in this country (and the world) now than he ever was. Zappa...
Read more
Dan F.

RIP EVH!

Updated
https://youtu.be/FzWi3dKis2c...
Read more
Pedro T.

How about those EVH guitars

Updated
Hi Dweezil, love the podcast episodes and all the stuff you’ve been doing to honor Eddie’s legacy. I know you were in 5150 with Eddie a bunch of times, assuming you played them, I was wondering if you could give us your...
Read more
The Collection (Gibson TV): Dweezil Zappa

The Collection (Gibson TV): Dweezil Zappa

Updated
Enjoy! https://youtu.be/GDWo8blebpU  ...
Read more
How do I send my gifts to another person?

How do I send my gifts to another person?

Updated
How do I send my gifts to another person...
Read more
Jeff H.

Z

Updated
Any chance of a Z reunion? Saw Z in Chicago many moons ago. Asked Ahmet about it at the hologram tour in Baltimore. The whole Z band was there except you. Brotherly Love comes from Motherly Love. ...
Read more
The 14 year old me would like it if

The 14 year old me would like it if

Updated
Mr Zappa could possibly post a quick lesson for "Let's Talk About It" because the 49 year old me still can't figure it all out. Love that album, used to have it on vinyl but the solo on that song in particular is epic. I...
Read more
Sam D.

Where is Tommy Mars??

Updated
Hey Dweezil, im humbled and honored to chat with you here.  Your shows have been the highlight of each year ever since you have been doing them and I cant thank you enough for all of your efforts.  Its always amazing to see...
Read more
What Are You Playing?

What Are You Playing?

Updated
Hey everyone! I thought it'd be fun to start a thread where we can share what games we're currently diving into. Whether it's a classic you've revisited, a new blockbuster hit, an indie gem, or even something as quirky as...
Read more
Atonal composition inspired in FZ

Atonal composition inspired in FZ

Updated
Hope you enjoy :) https://youtu.be/9Vv_yTVJPgA...
Read more
Roger D.

Axe-Fx III patches ?

Updated
I bought the 5150 Bundle and have really, REALLY been enjoying it ! Since DZ is covering Fair Warning territory now, and I think he mentioned that's the sound he's going for in the Axe-Fx ( ? ) ..., I was wondering if anyone...
Read more
Dweezil’s TruFire courses

Dweezil’s TruFire courses

Updated
Hey guys and ladies! I’m not sure if any of you have seen this, but TrueFire is a really great guitar instruction platform (it’s generally very well known, so forgive me if you are well aware of it already) and lots of great...
Read more
scallop s.

Axe-Fx III patches ?

Updated
My routine is to listen to podcasts every evening. That's why I signed up for the 5150 Bundle. Very good!!! I'm looking in Ax-Fx?, I was wondering if anyone knows when the presets will be available?...
Read more