David R.

Setlist for upcoming tour

Updated
Does anyone know if he will be performing the full Apostrophe album? That is my fave and would like to see that performed in its entirety....
Read more
kenneth d.

"Peaches" pedal 'E'

Updated
When you play Peaches en Regalia why don't I hear the low pedal 'E' at around 2:24 ? Need that !!...
Read more
Deep Purple Machine Head DZ Atmos Remix

Deep Purple Machine Head DZ Atmos Remix

Updated
Thought I’d share this here…I can’t wait to hear it! https://youtu.be/kkeppS4UZOg?si=ujSBCeU_iHCcjLpr...
Read more
RIP

RIP

Updated
A place to say goodbye to our dearly departed    ^...
Read more
Christopher G.

Mint Johnny Guitar Watson

Updated
Choice thrift store find. Mint Condition- Johnny Guitar ‘A real Mother for you’. $1 
Engineered by Kerry McNabb (credited McNab)  Produced and arranged by JGW.  ...
Read more
Randy Rhoads

Randy Rhoads

Updated
Hi DZ - I’m listening to your Dean Delray interview. You’ve consistently mentioned Randy Rhoads as a formative influence alongside Frank and Eddie. Personally, even though I love Eddie, Randy was the guitarist that inspired...
Read more
Steve M.

Touring Band

Updated
Anyone know who will be backing up Dweezil on this tour? Is he taking the One Shot Deal band? Travers, Gonzales, Kime,........
Read more
Thank you Dweezil, this is great.

Thank you Dweezil, this is great.

Updated
I just got the 5150 package for my birthday.  I feel like I got a box of Godiva chocolates and I am savoring every bite.  A co-worker turned me on to Frank's music in the early 90's (grew up in a strict Christian house,...
Read more
Tommy S.

The Apostrophe and Roxy tour

Updated
Please do Europe as well - pleaaaaase ...
Read more
robert f.

tour schedule

Updated
I sought out this site because I wanted to stay abreast of Dweezil's tour schedule. Dont see one   ...
Read more
DZ Reward site guidelines for posts?

DZ Reward site guidelines for posts?

Updated
I'm exploring the site and getting comfortable, but I have a question on how to use the site. Should Forum be used for ongoing communal topics, and Blog posts for long-form article type posts? Doesn't seem like the Forum...
Read more
Thelonius Monk

Thelonius Monk

Updated
Was it thelonius monk who was complimented on solo and then replied “you should have heard what I was trying to play!” ?? Somehow I think most musicians can relate....
Read more
Phase 2 Lumpy factoid

Phase 2 Lumpy factoid

Updated
I worked in commercial printing for 20+ years, and when a friend gave me an original vinyl of "We're Only in it for the Money", I had heard the stories about FZ trying to get permission... Upon closer inspection, I realized...
Read more
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?!?

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?!?

Updated
https://youtu.be/7G9otXcqwz0...
Read more
Frank C.

How can I buy 5150 after I bought early years

Updated
I didn’t notice the 5150 bundle until after I bought the Early Years. How can I buy 5150 without repaying the $$ I already spent?...
Read more