Hello, I am Alvalanker, Happy To Be Here

Updated
Hello, I am Alvalanker, Happy To Be Here

Huge Frank Zappa fan, my dad played me We're Only In It For the Money when I was a little kid and I was totally mesmerized with the sounds and the funny lyrics, it just blew me away.  Then in my 30's as a professional guitar player, a few tours under my belt, I decided I needed to get better at guitar, and I needed a real challenge, so I started listening and learning Van Halen songs, and I still am, I think it will take a lifetime to learn all his licks perfectly.  I am excited about playing guitar again because of Eddie, and inspired to continue to make music.  You can check out my music, just google Alvalanker, that's me.  If you like Frank Zappa, you will probably like my stuff haha.  Love you, Dweezil and everything you do for rock and roll and the guitar, and your dad is an absolute God and Legend and will be forever.

clamb p.

Determining whether or not I have developed a screen addiction, I am attempting to resume my reading habits. However, I never mind having a small game like that on hand. Supposedly, anything that slightly stimulates the mind can be beneficial. Certain individuals engage in habitual television viewing, starting from the moment they return home from work until they retire for the night. It has improved upon that. retro games

Roxanne K.

run 3 That is fantastic!!! In the course of my investigation into this subject, I came across this website at the very top of the list of results that were returned by the search engine for blogs.

Coby Brian

Yeah I know.

Jeffree  S.

I appreciate you sharing your musical journey and the profound impact Frank Zappa backpack battles and Eddie Van Halen have had on your life.

Clifton E.

I'm glad to be here as well. skibidi toilet

the ^pex

Welcome!

^

Lin H.

Hello, I am also happy to be here.

Advanced MD

Post to Thread